Or maybe simply seeking a local, community-based banking team who wants to invest capital, value and energy into your small business.
AFCU has grown its member business services team with top talent who are interested in your success. Our team works one-on-one with you to help get the capital, business tools and expertise you need and backs it up with the latest desktop and mobile technology for 24-hour access and convenience.
Supporting the local economic growth of our service areas by providing small businesses with the capital and expertise they need to succeed is aligned with our mission to foster community development and invest where our member owners live and work. AFCU does this by hiring the most experienced business lending experts who understand how to help local businesses thrive.
Credit & Loans
Commercial Real Estate
- Purchase or refinance of commercial property such as office buildings, warehouses, medical clinics, retail buildings, etc.
Commercial Real Estate Construction
- Finance the construction of commercial property such as office buildings, warehouses, medical clinics, retail buildings, etc.
Commercial and Industrial
- Also known as C & I. This is a broad category that includes equipment, inventory, and accounts receivable. They are typically secured by collateral owned by the business.
Equipment, Inventory, and Accounts Receivable
- Generally short-term loans to finance equipment (heavy equipment, medical equipment, IT equipment), loans to purchase inventory, and loans to fund accounts receivable.
Revolving Lines of Credit
- Similar to the above, only these loans contain a revolving feature. For example, once receivables are converted to cash, the line can be paid down or paid off. When the need rises again, you can draw on the line. It's akin to a credit card for consumers.
- Another broad category that can be used for business expansion of products and/or services and/or geography. Typically secured by assets owned by the business.
- Through a partnership with Arkansas Capital Corporation, AFCU offers government-backed, Small Business Administration (SBA) 7(a) and 504 loans for its business members.
Checking & Savings
- Competitive Dividends
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Deposit
- The latest in mobile technology
- One of the lowest rates in the country
- A powerful line of credit for managing and tracking business expenses
Payroll, Point of Sale, and Insurance Services
Prime Pay Payroll Services
- Online pay statements
- Payroll cards
- Payroll reporting
- Tax services
- Online Payroll
First Data’s™ Clover™ POS System
- An end-to-end system that processes all payment types reliably and safely
- Great pricing on credit card swipes
- Reduces back-office costs and saves time with inventory management, employee scheduled and payroll, cash flow, daily sales and so much more
Insurance and Benefit Services
- AFCU has partners in place to help your small business navigate the often-confusing and time-consuming effort of staying on top of insurance needs for your business and employees.
Give our business services team a call at 501-457-0250 to form a partnership today.