Our eight-week internship program is a great way to spend the summer. Especially if you enjoy earning extra cash while getting ahead and investing in yourself. While with us, you’ll be immersed in our culture, be involved in real projects, and gain a thorough overview of what it’s like to work for the largest credit union in the state.
There’s no better way to prepare and launch your career than immersing yourself in an internship opportunity.
Our interns do real work with real impact, and that means a real paycheck. Woo hoo!
Get hands-on learning, mentorship and collaboration and the support of your entire team.
While each specific area differs by division, all our ideal candidates need to fit the following
- Rising college-level junior or senior
- U.S. work authorization and at least 18 years old
- Minimum 3.00 GPA
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated to learn
- Strong interest in the banking industry and desire to grow and develop a career with us
Find Your Match
This summer, we have three internship opportunities available: