Routing Number: 282075028
Get paid up to two days earlier
Join Arkansas Federal today and get paid up to two (2) days earlier. Connect your paycheck, pension, social security, or military direct deposit to any Arkansas Federal checking account to start getting paid up to two (2) days sooner.
Plus, Enjoy These Great Benefits
Check balances, transfer funds, and pay bills from your desktop or phone. Plus, enjoy free mobile deposits and access to more than
30,000 surcharge free ATMs.
Peace of Mind
Enjoy overdraft protection, text alerts, and fraud protection.
Put your money to work for you. You can earn not only up to 2.30% APY1, but you also get 1 point for every $2 you spend, which you can redeem for travel, electronics, and more.
Lose your card? Want to control spending? With Arkansas Federal's Card Defend you can turn your card on and off, set spending limits, and receive alerts.
We've Got A Checking Account For You
|Rewards Limited||Rewards||Rewards Plus|
|Best if you want:||To reestablish checking credibility||To earn rewards without having to worry about a minimum balance||To earn interest off your checking account balance while earning rewards|
|Dividends||2.30% APY1 on balances up to $24,999.99|
|Rewards||1 point for every $2 spent with signature||1 point for every $2 spent with signature||1 point for every $2 spent with signature|
|Minimum balance||$0||$0||$2,500 to avoid a monthly fee|
|Online & Mobile Account Access|
|Internet Bill Payment|
|e-Statements, e-Notices, and
|Open Account||Open Account||Open Account|
Make purchases with Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay. Send anyone money with Arkansas Federal's People ePay.
When you add Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay to your credit or debit card, you not only save time at checkout, your payments are safer. Click on each provider logo above for information regarding setup, use and number of cards you can load in each mobile wallet.
I enjoy being a member of Arkansas Federal because they are always helpful when I need something. I have had a positive experience working with Arkansas Federal because their customer service is spectacular.
— Chloe Cox
1. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rewards Plus Checking is a tiered variable rate product. To qualify for the 2.30% APY Rewards Plus checking account, members are required to complete 10 monthly transactions of at least $1.00 each, defined as: ACH, direct deposit, bill pay, debit card (used as debit or credit), and checks. Members who currently have a Rewards Plus checking account that is inactive can qualify for the offer by meeting the same criteria. 2.30% APY currently applies to balances of $0 - $24,999.99. Balances $25,000.00 and more earn 0.25% APY. Fees could reduce earnings. Earn 1 point for every $2.00 spent through your Arkansas Federal debit card. A monthly fee of $12.50 applies if daily balance drops below $2,500.00. Offer and rates subject to change. Certain exclusions may apply. Federally Insured by NCUA. Rates as of May 28, 2019.
2. $10.00 monthly service fee UNLESS the member completes 5 debit card transactions, then fee is $5.00. If the member completes 5 debit card transactions AND maintains a minimum balance of $500.00, then the fee is ZERO ($0.00).
3. None, if $2500 minimum balance is maintained. Otherwise a $12.50 monthly fee is assessed.
4. APY = Annual Percent Yield. Refer to rate schedule for details. $10 monthly fee if daily balance drops below $2,500 balance. Limited 6 total withdrawals per month. $3 fee for additional withdrawal. If excessive withdrawals occur, the account could be converted to a Member Freedom Money Fund. Offer and rates subject to change. Certain exclusions may apply. Membership with Arkansas Federal Credit Union is required for this offer.
5. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Federally insured by NCUA. 6-Month Share Certificate: To qualify for 2.10% APY on the 6-month certificate, you must have an active checking account or fund the account with “new money.” Active checking account is defined as having a direct deposit of $500.00 or greater to the checking account, or 10+ transactions per month in the respective checking. New money is defined as money that has not been on deposit at Arkansas Federal for the past 30 days. Offer and rates are subject to change without notice. Early withdrawal will result in decreased APY. Fees may reduce earnings. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. $1,000.00 minimum deposit to open a share certificate account. Membership with Arkansas Federal Credit Union is required for this offer.