AFCU External Payments and Transfers Center
AFCU Payments and Transfers Center allows you to transfer funds from another institution to your AFCU account or loan. It is a free and easy way to move money when and where you need it. To get started today click on the login button below.
To make payments or transfers using your AFCU accounts please login to online banking or download our free mobile applications.
Switching your accounts to AFCU is easy and fast with ClickSWITCH! You can switch your automatic payments and direct deposits all from one convenient site. With ClickSWITCH, members can change financial institutions without having to fill out multiple forms or waste valuable time contacting payees for automated payments. Simply log into the ClickSWITCH portal. From there switching existing direct deposits and automatic payments is easy!
Members using ClickSWITCH can:
- Notify auto-debit payees of the new account information and update billing information (utilities, insurance, club memberships, etc.)
- Transfer direct deposits to the new account
- Close prior account(s) at other financial institutions
- Request your personal ClickSWITCH code from us by calling 800-456-3000 or by visiting your local service center location.
- Use your code to securely log into the ClickSWITCH portal.
- From there you can transfer direct deposits, switch automatic payments. You can also close your old account at your previous financial institution.
ClickSWITCH lets you view the progress and details of your requested switches and track their transition to AFCU:
- Switch Summary - view the switch progress.
- Switch Status - track and see confirmation when your account has been switched to your AFCU checking account.
- Balance Assist - advises you on approximately how much money to keep in your old account until the switch to AFCU is completed.
- You will need your account number for each auto-debit payee and biller.
- The switch process takes 30-90 days, depending on the processing time of the payees and billers.
Note: We suggest that you keep your old account open for 30 days to allow time for the switch to be complete and for checks and automated payments to clear.
If you paid bills through your bill pay at your old financial institution, you will want to set up your AFCU checking account with bill pay to continue uninterrupted payment. If you need help along the way, please call our Member Service Center at 800-456-3000 or stop by your local service center location!
If you already have your ClickSwitch code, click below to start.
Don't have an AFCU checking account yet? Setting up a new checking account is easy! Checking accounts can be added to memberships via our online application.
AFCU checking offers something for everyone —from simple and rewarding to even more rewarding.
Checking accounts with Arkansas Federal Credit Union are designed specifically with you in mind and include these benefits:
- Debit Card with no fees at over 5,000 ATMs
- Convenient access to funds 24/7
- A simple way to budget, pay bills and get paid
- Security of funds, protection against fraud
Rewards Checking. This is the smart choice for members who use a checking account to pay bills, track daily expenditures, have direct deposit and need a low opening balance, but still want to earn rewards good toward merchandise, gifts and travel. Privilege Pay* is one of the perks of Rewards Checking, covering payments that otherwise would not have been paid, saving you time, money and embarrassment.
- Earn 1 point for every $2 spent
- No monthly fee
- Free mobile deposit
- Free bill pay
- Privilege Pay*
- Free online statements**
- Overdraft protection***
- Free text alerts & fraud protection
Rewards Plus Checking.± Enjoy all of the benefits of the Rewards Checking account with the bonus of a dividend. Rewards Plus Checking is ideal for members who like to carry a higher balance and earn dividends while receiving rewards. You earn 1% APY on balances $2,500 – $24,999.≠
* Privilege Pay fees apply. ** $2 fee may be assessed for paper statements. ***Overdraft protection automatically transferred in $1 increments from other established AFCU account. ± A monthly fee of $12.50 applies if daily balance drops below $2,500. ≠ APY = Annual Perfentage Yield. $2,500 to earn dividends; balances from $2,500 to $24,999 earn a premium rate if transaction requirements are met. The monthly transaction requirement consists of completing 10 checking account transactions, defined as: ACH, direct deposit, bill pay, debit card (used as debit or credit), and checks. Balances of $25,000 or greater will receive the rate for that tier corresponding with the current Member Freedom Money Fund account.
AFCU offers text banking! Log on to your account to enable this feature.
Once you have enrolled in Text Banking you can choose from a variety of commands based on what information you want text back to you. Below is a chart showing all of the commands and functions.
|Text Command Options||Information Received|
|XFER||Transfer Funds Between Accounts|
|LIST||List of Keywords|
|HELP||Contact Points for Info on Text Banking|
|STOP||Stops All Text Messages to your Device|
AFCU's mobile app now has login capability with Touch ID on Apple iOS Devices with that capability. Once you are logged in, you can activate this feature from within your Setting, Security Preferences.
Automated Phone Service
By using telephone services such as Touch-Tone-Teller and AnswerLine you will feel more informed and in better control of your finances. Fast, convenient and user-friendly, Automated Telephone Services provide unlimited access to Arkansas Federal via any touch-tone telephone. If you do not have touch-tone service, use the pulse/tone switch found on most push button telephones to first dial the number on pulse and then switch to tone when the call is answered.
The 24-Hour Touch-Tone-Teller allows you to access your accounts via a touch-tone phone 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. With our 24-Hour Touch-Tone-Teller service, you can perform any number of routine transactions: check your balance, request a withdrawal from your account, transfer funds, and even make loan payments. It's all at your fingertips, and each transaction is free. It's as easy as pressing the buttons on your touch-tone telephone. Simply call Touch-Tone-Teller at 501-982- AFCU (2328) or 800-982-AFCU (2328) and let the automated teller guide you step-by-step through your transaction. If you do not have touch-tone service, use the pulse/tone switch found on most push button telephones to first dial the number on pulse and then switch to tone when the call is answered.
Once you have accessed Touch-Tone-Teller, you will be guided step-by-step through your transaction. Remember to press the # sign after each entry.
Enter your member/account number
This is the 7-digit member/account number.
Enter your access code - this is the four-digit secret number that only you know. (For first time users this code will be the last 4-digits of your social security number; follow the prompts to establish a new password. Then press the # sign.
Touch-tone teller menu options
- Press 1 For Account and Loan Information
- Press 2 For Payments, Withdrawals and Transfers
- Press 3 For New Member Number and Other Activities
- Press 5 To Disconnect
*Once you have completed all transactions, press 5 to end your session. Never end your session by simply hanging up.
- 1 for Share Savings
- 2 for Special Savings Unlimited
- 5 for Special Savings Limited
- 6 for IRA Savings
- 8 for Member Freedom Money Fund
- 9 for Checking
- 10-60 for Certificates and IRA Certificates
- 140-204 for Loans such as cars, trucks, boats, RVs, etc. are numbered
- 205-215 for Credit Cards and Home Equity Line of Credit
Tips for using the 24-hour Touch-Tone-Teller
- No decimal is necessary when entering dollar amounts. Example: Enter $25.00 as 2500#.
- When your transactions are complete, press 5 to end your session. Never end your session by simply hanging up.
- If you request a check withdrawal from your account PRIOR to 3:00 p.m. central time on a business day, it will be mailed to you that day. If your request is made AFTER 3:00 p.m. central time, or on a non-business day, it will be mailed the next business day.
- Be sure to record all checking transactions in your checkbook register.
- Your transactions will appear as a Telephone Transaction on your monthly account statement.
- Federal Regulations limit the number of transfers from each Savings account to no more than six (6) within a calendar month. However, there are no limitations on transfers from your Checking Account.
What are CURewards® points?
CURewards® points are points earned on your Visa® ATM/Debit or Credit card that can be redeemed for travel or merchandise. When you sign for a purchase on your Debit Card, you will earn 1 point for every 2 dollars spent. You can visit CUrewards.com to check your point balance, browse the CURewards Mall, or redeem points for merchandise, travel, gift cards and cash back.*
First Time Signing In
The first time you sign in, you’ll need to visit the “Register” section at CURewards.com. Enter your 16-digit Member Loyalty Rewards (MLR) number (this number will be 110004000 + your AFCU account number, preceded by as many zeroes as needed to make the account number 10 digits) and answer a few security questions.
For instance: If your account number is 1234567, your new MLR number would be 1100040001234567.
Signature Visa Credit Card accounts will use your 16-digit card number as your MLR number, instead of your member number.
Once you have registered with your MLR number and set your username and password to get into the CU Rewards system, you will be able to go back to the site and just enter your username and password from then on. By using the MLR number to register, your points for both Credit and Debit cards are added together into one points account.
Visit CURewards.com now.
*Only Signature Visa Credit Card accounts are eligible for Cash Back option and have points that do not expire unless account is closed prior to redemption. All points earned on other Credit Card accounts and Debit Cards expire 36 months after the period they were earned.