Routing Number: 282075028
Earn More Here
You work hard for your business. Your checking account should, too. That’s why we offer business checking options that earn dividends or cash back, both with maximum convenience and minimal fees, so you can keep more of your hard-earned money. Plus, each account comes with the convenience of multiple payment options, including ACH, Bill Pay and Wire Transfers. Regardless of which account you choose, you’ll benefit from:
EARN CASH BACK OR DIVIDENDS
It’s true – your business will earn cash back rewards or dividends with business checking.
The tools you need, all with fewer fees.1Compare us to competitors.
No minimum balance requirements.
Manage your account anytime with convenient internet bill pay and online wires2 using our free online and mobile banking.
Conveniently deposit checks with your mobile device or scanner, without visiting a branch.
Control when, where and how your business debit or credit card is used.
Checking Account Options
|Best for:||Small businesses that make frequent debit card purchases and have low paper transactions.||Businesses that maintain a large balance and have higher paper transaction volumes.|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||None||$10 monthly service fee waived for a limited time.|
|Cash Back/Dividends||Earn 10¢ on each debit card transaction3||0.25% APY4|
|Free Paper Transactions||1005||2005||Privilege Pay||6||6|
|Online & Mobile Account Access|
|Internet Bill Payment and Online Wires|
GET UNLIMITED CASH BACK3
With Business Choice Checking, you get unlimited cash back every time you use your debit card. Yep, cash back on a debit card just for running your business as you always have. Use your debit card when you purchase supplies, day-to-day items or pay invoices and you’ll earn 10¢ for each transaction of $5 or more. There’s no limit on how much you can earn and includes PIN, signature, and online purchases.
With Premier Choice Checking, your business can earn a competitive dividend rate on its checking account, all with a low opening deposit, higher transaction limits, the flexibility and convenience of 24/7 access, and more!
WHICH ACCOUNT IS FOR YOU?
It’s a win-win! Earn dividends or get cash back? Generally, lower balances with active card users can earn more with Business Choice Checking, while higher balances will benefit most from Business Premier Checking. To help decide which might be best for your business, here is a comparison:
|Average Premier Balance Account or Choice Debit Card Swipes||Average Return3,4|
|Premier Checking with $50,000 Balance at 0.25% APY4||$10.25||$125.00|
|Premier Checking with $25,000 Balance at 0.25% APY4||$2.08||$25.00|
|Premier Checking with $5,000 Balance at 0.25% APY4||$1.04||$12.50|
|Choice Checking with 50 Debit Card Swipes per Month||$5.00||$60.00|
|Choice Checking with 25 Debit Card Swipes per Month||$2.50||$30.00|
KEEP MORE OF YOUR MONEY
Compare our fees with others, and you’ll see we provide the best value for your dollar.
|Arkansas Federal||Centennial Bank||First Security||Regions|
|Domestic Commercial Wire Transfer - Outgoing||$10.00||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|International Commercial Wire Transfer - Outgoing||$30.00||$50.00||$55.00||$45.00|
|ACH Monthly||No Charge||$25.00||$22.00||$45.00|
|ACH Fee for Credit||$0.15||$0.09||$0.05||$0.26|
|ACH Fee for Debit||$0.15||$0.09||$0.25||$0.26|
|Remote Deposit Monthly Charge||$25.00||$50.00||$64.00||$38.00|
1. Please see chart above with the section, Keep More of Your Money. For a limited time, the $10 fee for Premier Checking is waived. For domestic ACH transactions, a monthly fee is not charged; however, some exclusions apply. Refer to the fee schedule for full details. Fees could reduce earnings. Federally insured by the NCUA.
2. Online domestic and international wires upon approval.
3. Offer is only valid for business customers with a Business Choice checking account. Offer valid as of 02/01/2021. $0.10 will be earned on every debit card purchase of $5 or more, including PIN, signature and online purchases. All applicable account terns, fees and charges are subject to change. This offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Federally insured by NCUA.
4. APY is Annual Percentage Yield and accurate as of 02/01/2021. Offer and rate subject to change. Some exclusions apply. Refer to fee schedule for full details. Fees could reduce earnings. Federally insured by NCUA.
5. Paper transactions, such as checks and deposits, beyond the free limit will incur $0.50 per additional item fee.
6. Privilege Pay up to $500 per month.