1. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Offer subject to change without notice; credit criteria applies. Rate shown based on a credit score of 740 or higher, LTV equal to or less than 70%, and a term of 36 months for 0.99% APR for vehicles New-2019 year models. This offer is only valid for auto loans not currently financed with Arkansas Federal Credit Union. Membership with Arkansas Federal Credit Union is required for this offer. Full coverage insurance with a maximum deductible of $1,000 is required on all Auto loans. Borrower is responsible for adding Arkansas Federal Credit Union as a lien holder.
2. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rewards Plus Checking is a tiered variable rate product. To qualify for the 1.00% Rewards Plus checking account, members are required to complete 10 monthly transactions of at least $1.00 each, defined as ACH, direct deposit, bill pay, debit card (used as debit or credit), and checks. Members who currently have a Rewards Plus Checking account that is inactive can qualify for the offer by meeting the same criteria. 1.00% APY currently applies to balances of $0 - $15,000. Balances of $15,000.01 - $25,000.00 earn 0.25% APY. Balances of $25,000.01 and more earn 0.01% APY. Fees could reduce earnings. Earn 1 point for every $2.00 spent through your Arkansas Federal debit card. A monthly fee of $12.50 applies if daily balance drops below $2,500.00. Offer and rates subject to change. Certain exclusions may apply.
3. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit approval. Offer subject to change. Restrictions may apply. Home Equity Line of Credit: Home equity line of credit has a variable rate based on Prime, as published in the Wall Street Journal, and subject to change during the term of the loan. Contact the credit union for more details. Introductory rate available for six months after the loan is funded. At the beginning of the seventh month, your regular rate will go into effect. As of 3/16/20, the prime rate was 3.25% but is subject to the minimum and maximum APRs that can apply. The minimum APR at any time is 3.50%. The maximum APR at any time is 18.00%. Other terms, rates, and restrictions may apply. Existing HELOC customers refinancing within the past 24 months may be subject to penalty. Membership with Arkansas Federal Credit Union is required for this offer.
4. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. No annual fee and no balance transfer fee. Cash Advance fee = 5% per transaction. Late payment fee up to $35. Interest on cash advances will be charged by the member's standard APR on the balance from the date of transaction. Offer subject to change without notice and may end at any time. All loans subject to credit approval and restrictions may apply. Membership with Arkansas Federal Credit Union is required. Full Credit Card Account Agreement and Disclosures. Foreign transaction fee = 1.00%. As of 4/2/20, the standard variable APR for the Platinum Classic Mastercard is 6.00% - 18.00%. This rate is variable and subject to change.
5. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Business Premier Checking is a tiered variable rate product, currently all tiers earn 0.25% APY as of 10/1/20. $100 minimum opening balance required. $10.00 monthly fee is waived for a limited time. Offer and rates subject to change. Certain exclusions may apply. Membership with Arkansas Federal Credit Union is required for this offer. Fees may reduce earnings.
6. Interest continues to accrue during the deferred payment and credit score determines rate. First payments may be due up to 90 days from the date of the signed contract.