Routing Number – 282075028
Where can I find routing and account numbers?
- Arkansas Federal Credit Union’s routing number is 282075028
- You can also find the routing number at the top of each landing page on the afcu.org website.
- The routing number is the first set of numbers at the bottom of your checks.
Digital Banking (Online Banking & Arkansas Federal App)
- Sign in to Digital Banking.
- Select the account from the main screen.
- If you’re using the mobile app, select “Show Details” in the upper-right portion of your screen. From there, select the “eye” icon ( ) to see your full account number. If you’re using a desktop, you can find this same icon underneath the name of your account. You can see your full account number once you click on the eye icon.
You can also find the routing number and account number at the bottom of your checks. The routing number is the first set of number, and the account number is the second set of numbers.