Save More, Earn More, With a Free Financial Review
Think you got a great deal somewhere else? Want to maximize the benefits of your membership? Save yourself the time and hassle of comparing rates, terms and fees on your own. Take advantage of our FREE, no-obligation financial review.1
By moving your existing loans with other lenders to Arkansas Federal Credit Union, you may find that you can save money on interest over the lifetime of your loan and increase your monthly cash flow by lowering your payments. Plus, with our competitive checking and savings accounts, you may even be able to earn more and reach your goals quicker with Arkansas Federal.
When you visit with us, we’ll review your loans with other lenders and look for ways to help. Whether you’re trying to consolidate debt, looking for a great rate on an auto or home loan, or wanting to fulfill your everyday banking needs, we’re here to help.
If we can save you money, we’ll tell you how. And if we can’t, we’ll tell you that too. Either way, you’ll know you’re getting the best deal possible.
Let us look for ways to:
- Lower your monthly payments
- Consolidate your debt to pay it off faster
- Earn More on checking and savings
What You’ll Get
Your time with an Arkansas Federal team member will be well spent. And remember, it’s FREE with no strings attached.
- Understanding. Talking money can be tough. But don’t worry, we’ve seen it all – the good, the bad, and those swimming in debt – and nothing phases us. We’ll help you overcome your biggest money concerns with confidence.
- Solutions. We’ll look for opportunities to save you money by offering competitive rates and/or terms, which could lower your monthly payments. We’ll also look for ways to balance your long and short-term money goals with the ideal mix of deposit accounts.
- Success. We’ll help you build a customized plan to meet your unique financial goals, and we’ll be here to guide you and cheer you on as you work toward those goals.
Setting up your FREE Financial Review is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Contact your local branch to set up an appointment time.
- Discuss your current loans and accounts either in person or over the phone.
- Review your finances and improve your financial well-being.