Routing Number: 282075028
Debit Rewards Mastercard
You deserve great benefits with no added costs. Activate your new Arkansas Federal Credit Union Debit Rewards Mastercard® today.
When your new card arrives, you’ll enjoy:
- Uninterrupted account access — Purchases and ATM withdrawals will continue to be deducted from your existing checking account, just like before.
- Continued convenience and security — Shopping with your card is faster than writing checks and safer than carrying cash, plus you’re protected with Zero Liability for unauthorized purchases.1
- Great new benefits — You’ll also enjoy access to all of the other benefits listed below.
Simply continue to use your existing Debit Rewards Visa card for now, then activate and start using your new Debit Rewards Mastercard as soon as it arrives. Also remember to provide your new debit card number to any merchants who automatically bill your existing card.
Your Debit Rewards Visa® closed on May 6, 2019. Activate your new card today.
Activate your new Arkansas Federal Credit Union Debit Rewards Mastercard® today for immediate access to these enhanced benefits
provides 24 hour a day, seven day a week assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, emergency cash advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs.1
offers unique access and special experiences so you can enjoy more of the cities you love.
provides a Meet and Greet agent to assist with flight connections plus, at select airports, expedited security/immigration processing.
doubles most manufacturer or U.S. store brand warranties for up to one additional year.1
can provide a refund of up to $250 if you are dissatisfied with a purchase and the merchant will not accept a return within 60 days of the purchase date.1
assists you with credit bureau notification and debit card replacement and provides you with an ID Theft Affidavit should you become the victim of Identity Theft.1
continue to receive 1pt for every $2 spent on transactions processed as credit.
means that in the event that your card is used to make unauthorized purchases—whether made in a store, by phone, or online—you won’t be held liable.2
improves the global usability and security of your card as more merchants at home and abroad switch to advanced chip card terminals.
1. Certain restrictions apply. For details, see the Guide to Benefits.
2. Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks and Mastercard Global Service and Mastercard Airport Concierge are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated, used pursuant to a license. All third party trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.