Routing Number: 282075028
Earn More Here!
Get up to 1.00% APY1, and earn rewards with Arkansas Federal Rewards Plus Checking.
Check balances, transfer funds, and pay bills from your desktop or phone. Plus, enjoy free mobile deposits and access to more than
30,000 surcharge free ATMs.
Peace of Mind
Enjoy overdraft protection, text alerts, and fraud protection. Plus, turn your card on and off, set spending limits, and receive alerts with Card Defend.
Put your money to work for you. You can earn not only up to 1.00% APY1, but you also get 1 point for every $2 you spend, which you can redeem for travel, electronics, and more.
Tired of waiting for payday? Connect your direct deposit to your Arkansas Federal checking account and get paid up to two days early with
Arkansas Federal's Early Pay5.
Compare Our Checking Rates
Checking Account Options
|Rewards Limited||Rewards||Rewards Plus|
|Best if you want:||To reestablish checking credibility||To earn rewards without having to worry about a minimum balance||To earn interest off your checking account balance while earning rewards|
|Dividends||1.00% APY1 on balances up to $15,000.00|
|Rewards||1 point for every $2 spent with signature||1 point for every $2 spent with signature||1 point for every $2 spent with signature|
|Minimum balance||$0||$0||$2,500 to avoid a monthly fee|
|Online & Mobile Account Access|
|Internet Bill Payment|
|e-Statements, e-Notices, and
|Open Account||Open Account||Open Account|
Start getting early direct deposit in three easy steps
Complete a Form
Complete our direct deposit form with your information.
Submit the form to your employer's (or benefit provider's) payroll department.
Enjoy your early payday!5
Make purchases with Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay. Send anyone money with Arkansas Federal's People ePay.
When you add Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay to your credit or debit card, you not only save time at checkout, your payments are safer. Click on each provider logo above for information regarding setup, use and number of cards you can load in each mobile wallet.
I enjoy being a member of Arkansas Federal because they are always helpful when I need something. I have had a positive experience working with Arkansas Federal because their customer service is spectacular.
— Chloe Cox
Related Products & Services
Take the Next Step
Not yet a member?Join now to open an account
Already a member?Add a checking account
Account opening in progress?Check status
Got questions?Contact us
1. APY is Annual Percentage Yield. Rewards Plus Checking is a tiered variable rate product. To qualify for the 1.00% Rewards Plus checking account, members are required to complete 10 monthly transactions of at least $1.00 each, defined as ACH, direct deposit, bill pay, debit card (used as debit or credit), and checks. Members who currently have a Rewards Plus Checking account that is inactive can qualify for the offer by meeting the same criteria. 1.00% APY currently applies to balances of $0 - $15,000. Balances of $15,000.01 - $25,000.00 earn 0.50% APY. Balances of $25,000.01 and more earn 0.05% APY. Fees could reduce earnings. Earn 1 point for every $2.00 spent through your Arkansas Federal debit card. A monthly fee of $12.50 applies if daily balance drops below $2,500.00. Offer and rates subject to change. Certain exclusions may apply.
2. $10.00 monthly service fee UNLESS the member completes 5 debit card transactions, then fee is $5.00. If the member completes 5 debit card transactions AND maintains a minimum balance of $500.00, then the fee is ZERO ($0.00).
3. None, if $2,500 minimum balance is maintained. Otherwise a $12.50 monthly fee is assessed.
4. APY = Annual Percent Yield. Refer to rate schedule for details. $10 monthly fee if daily balance drops below $2,500 balance. Limited 6 total withdrawals per month. $3 fee for additional withdrawal. If excessive withdrawals occur, the account could be converted to a Member Freedom Money Fund. Offer and rates subject to change. Certain exclusions may apply. Membership with Arkansas Federal Credit Union is required for this offer.
5. Direct deposit and earlier availability of funds in your Arkansas Federal account are subject to your employer/payer, or benefit provider’s funding. Actual payment dates may vary.